- Xpert Instructor Trainer
- Owner and Instructor of The Pole Lab (since 2011)
- Xpert Pole Level 1&2
- Xpert Pole Level 3&4
- Childrens Pole And Aerial Xpert Qualified
- Exercise to Music Level 2
- First Aid Qualified
- PDC Level 4 Instructor
- Dance Filthy Elite Finalist 2019
- Exotic Generation Finalist 2019
- UKPPC Elite Sponsors Choice 2018
- IPAAT Champions Category - 2nd Place 2018
- UKPPC Champion - Professional Category 2017
- Miss Pole Dance Uk Finalist 2017 (6th Place)
- UKPPC Finalist - Professional Category 2016
- Best Tricks Overall Kent Pole Dance Championshp 2016
- Runner up Kent Pole Dance Championship 2016- Pro Category
- 3rd Place UKPPC 2015 - Professional Category
- Semi-finallist IPAAT Champions Category
- Finalist in UKPPC November 2014 - Professional Category
- Winner of 2014 EPD Competition (IPAAT) Expert Category
Chloe Anderson is a well renowned professional pole dancer, known for her pole flow and dynamic combos. She started pole dancing in October 2009 in the South of Spain. From her first few classes she was hooked and her passion and love for the sport has only grown as time has passed. Chloe had no previous dance or gymnastic background, but found that pole gave her the motivation to work on her grace and flexibility, making her a more fluid and graceful pole dancer.
The Pole Lab was opened by Chloe back in April 2011 (originally named Passion 4 Pole) The studio has grown massively over the years and we now offer a wide range of pole classes, which Chloe still teaches the majority of. She takes great pleasure in keeping it a friendly and supportive environment to learnt he art of pole in.
In 2018 Chloe was asked to become an Xpert Master Trainer, and now gets to travel the world teaching future instructors the Xpert Way. As well as teaching, she is also a professional performer around the UK, and is a resident performer for Cabaret Boheme in Brighton.