- Xpert Instructor Trainer
- Owner and Instructor of The Pole Lab (since 2011)
- Xpert Pole Level 1&2 Qualification
- Xpert Pole Level 3&4 Qualification
- Xpert Essential Science of Heels Qualification
- Xpert Spin Pole Qualification
- Childrens Pole And Aerial Xpert Qualified
- Exercise to Music Level 2
- First Aid Qualified
- PDC Level 4 Instructor
- Dance Filthy Elite Finalist 2019
- Exotic Generation Finalist 2019
- UKPPC Elite Sponsors Choice 2018
- IPAAT Champions Category - 2nd Place 2018
- UKPPC Champion - Professional Category 2017
- Miss Pole Dance Uk Finalist 2017 (6th Place)
- UKPPC Finalist - Professional Category 2016
- Best Tricks Overall Kent Pole Dance Championshp 2016
- Runner up Kent Pole Dance Championship 2016- Pro Category
- 3rd Place UKPPC 2015 - Professional Category
- Semi-finallist IPAAT Champions Category
- Finalist in UKPPC November 2014 - Professional Category
- Winner of 2014 EPD Competition (IPAAT) Expert Category
Chloe Anderson is a well renowned professional pole dancer, known for her pole flow and interesting tricks and transitions. She started pole dancing in October 2009 in the South of Spain. From her first few classes she was hooked and her passion and love for the sport has only grown as time has passed. Chloe had no previous dance or gymnastic background, but found that pole gave her the motivation to work on her grace and flexibility, making her a more fluid and graceful pole dancer.
The Pole Lab was opened by Chloe back in April 2011 (originally named Passion 4 Pole) The studio has grown massively over the years and we now offer a wide range of pole classes, with her amazing team of talented instructors they are now the biggest and most popular pole school in the South East of England. She takes great pleasure in keeping it a friendly, inclusive and supportive environment to learnt the art of pole in.
Since 2018 Chloe has been working for Xpert as a Mastertrainer, responsible for teaching the wide variety of pole qualifications that Xpert offers around the globe. She takes great pride in helping other instructors become the best instructors they can be!
Known for her low pole and dynamic pole combos she also teaches workshops in other studios/pole camps around the world. As well as teaching face to face Chloe also runs online classes, tutorials and workshops through her own platform. Chloe is also an Elite Pole Competitior and has won 2 National titles. When she isn’t teaching or competiting you can find her performing on pole or fly pole.